Realizing I have not really posted anything since before Thanksgiving...I decided it was time!! Thanksgiving was great, everyone came up and we had lots of good food and good times. Here I am, with my pies. They were yummy!
Foggy! Can you believe it? Crazy! Not only that, but the week before I got there, they got about 6 inches of snow. Again, crazy!! They had more there than up here which is SO not normal, but fun at the same time. I spent lots of time helping m and d, relaxing, visiting old friends, and just being. It was great. C, P, K, C, and J all came down for a week and a half and for Christmas. So fun when we are all able to get together.*the above picture is just for fun, not meant to be taken seriously*
New Years was fun. We had tons of great food, stayed up and played games and watched movies, watched the local fireworks (gotta love fireworks!!) and stayed up to ring in the new year. It was pretty fun.
My three week break was cut somewhat short due to studying for my big comprehensive test I had to take the day after I got back (this test is required to graduate as well as to become nationally certified for my profession...no pressure right??). I studied like crazy at home, and never really felt prepared for it. The test was on saturday and needless to say I was pretty darn nervous. I really don't know how I did. It was all multiple choice, thank goodness. Still, it takes 4 weeks to get the results. Really? really? Oh well I suppose. We shall see what happens in a months time. As for now, I am just super glad its over with!!!
Good job flowers
The new semester started yesterday. This semester is spent not at the clinic, but at externships. Very exciting and somewhat nervous as well. I am so far enjoying my first placement, its gone well and the people I work with are really nice and supportive. Cross your fingers it continues to go well! I do have one class this semester, which is a night class. That stinks but is what I have to do so here we go! As for right now, I am feeling as if I have a little more time on my hands instead of being constantly doing school stuff. We will see how long that lasts....right now I am enjoying it and enjoying being at a location other than the school clinic!!
My three week break was cut somewhat short due to studying for my big comprehensive test I had to take the day after I got back (this test is required to graduate as well as to become nationally certified for my profession...no pressure right??). I studied like crazy at home, and never really felt prepared for it. The test was on saturday and needless to say I was pretty darn nervous. I really don't know how I did. It was all multiple choice, thank goodness. Still, it takes 4 weeks to get the results. Really? really? Oh well I suppose. We shall see what happens in a months time. As for now, I am just super glad its over with!!!
Good job flowersThe new semester started yesterday. This semester is spent not at the clinic, but at externships. Very exciting and somewhat nervous as well. I am so far enjoying my first placement, its gone well and the people I work with are really nice and supportive. Cross your fingers it continues to go well! I do have one class this semester, which is a night class. That stinks but is what I have to do so here we go! As for right now, I am feeling as if I have a little more time on my hands instead of being constantly doing school stuff. We will see how long that lasts....right now I am enjoying it and enjoying being at a location other than the school clinic!!




2 comments:
What pretty flowers! I wonder who gave them to you... ;)
--Andrew
Post a Comment