I made it to post #100! Wow, I didn't even know that till I logged on tonight to post this! Go me! That being said, this one better be good! About a week ago I was really craving cookies, so I made some oatmeal-chocolate chip-craisin cookies. The dough was so good, much better than the actual cookie. Although, thats usually how I feel about all cookies and cookie dough...I prefer the dough. Anyway, it was pretty darn tasty!

I have become slightly addicted to Pinterest lately, and found the inspiration for a new fall wreath. I loved it so much I actually went and got the stuff to make it. For under $8, I made this fantastic wreath that I am loving! The hardest part (okay, so it was more time consuming than hard...) was cutting out the 90 squares of burlap to put onto the wreath. And just fyi, burlap sheds like crazy. It was all over my floor, my couch, and me by the time I was done. But I think it turned out pretty good, don't ya think?

I have gotten in trouble lately for pinning all these ideas on Pinterest and never actually making any of them. Well, here ya go! It was great inspiration!
Life continues onward. Work is going alright, still feeling alot better about things than this time last year, which is a big confidence booster. Hopefully it will continue to get even better as I learn and remember more! The weather...well last week it snowed, and today it was in the 70's. Welcome to fall I suppose, huh? The mountains were all turning very bright red before the snow covered them last week. I am looking forward to fall, wearing hoodies and whatnot. Just not ready for cold....yet. Hopefully it doesn't come on too fast! I am spending this weekend babysitting/playing with J, and I am pretty excited about it! We are going to have a good time!





1 comments:
I love that wreath!! It looks great! Way to go!
Post a Comment