Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December already?

I can't believe that not only is it December already, but it is the middle of December! Time is just flying by so quickly. Here is a little catch up of the last month or so....

K and I went to a BYU football game. It was pretty darn hot. I got a pretty nice sunburn - on one arm and one side of my face. It was lovely. Luckily we won, that made it worth it!

A few weeks later, A and I went to a BYU football game. This game was at night, and it was FREEZING. No sunburns here!! Also, notice the lack of people sitting around us. Pretty empty stadium! Luckily, we won this game also. Again, made it worth it. For some reason I love going to football games. They are just fun. I will go with anyone who wants to go with me!

This is from the Marine Corps Birthday Ball. They held it at the top of the Zion's Bank building in Salt Lake. Beautiful view!

This last weekend K, C, J, C, P, and I went to Temple Square to look at the lights. Inside the Grand America hotel they had a little display with this ball maze thing. J sat there for quite a while mezmorized by the balls dropping and rolling. It was pretty funny to watch him just transfixed by this! It was fun to watch his reaction to some of the lights also.
The customary "Emily and the lights" picture. They once again didn't disappoint, the lights are always beautiful there!! There were a lot of people, but I still enjoyed seeing all the lights everywhere.
A week or two ago I went up and babysat J. We played and had quite a fun time. He is starting to become quite the little talker, and its fun being around him. Cute smiling boy!!!
Thanksgiving was also smushed in the middle of all these activities. M and D came up, and we were all able to spend it together. Everything turned out great, we had amazing food, great treats, lots of laughing, and just being together. It was really nice, except for the part where I was sick the entire time. I was pretty down and out of it, taking cold medicine constantly. Luckily I was able to at least enjoy the company and be with the family.

That pretty much wraps up from the end of October till now. Its been very busy, and work continues to be busy busy busy. This week before Christmas break is no exception, trying to wrap things up before the break. Hopefully life after the break will calm down a little bit!! But for now...I am just looking forward to Christmas!!

0 comments: