Monday, July 23, 2012

Last of May

 During the last couple weeks at work, they have Teacher Appreciation Day. They have the parents decorate all the doors of all the classrooms, to show the teachers how much they appreciate all the work that was put in that year. This is how they decorated my door this year. It is a big present that said "Miss Boyd, You are a gift to have!". Was a pretty cute idea I thought!


C and P went out shooting and invited me to go with. I always have such a fun time when I get to go with them. We used to shoot alot when I was younger, and any chance that I get to go out with them I like to go! Here I am, primed up and shootin the . 22   Love it!



 This year for my birthday C and P came and decorated my apartment while I was up playing with J and K and C. I came home to this. It was a really fun surprise, and took some crafty ninja moves to be able to walk around my apartment. It was fun! Thanks C and P!
 Flowers I got for my birthday

My amazing birthday cake! So yummy. It was a triple chocolate bundt cake. Delish!!!



 I was able to go up and stay with J for a few days at the beginning of June. We had lots of fun playing and laughing together. Such a cute kid!
 I took him to a park and he was driving the train they had there. One of the best smiling pictures of him!!

0 comments: