Today was such a beautiful day! The high got up to 50, which may seem chilly but compared to the low teens we have had just a few weeks ago, its a welcome change. The sun was shining, and I spend time just walking around outside to be out and about. LOVE it!!!
This week in floral design we did oriental designs. It was challenging for me because I just wasn't sure how to create it or if my design even looked good. It still looks a bit weird to me, but thats alright I suppose.
Another big milestone happened today.....I ordered my cap and gown for graduation. Thats right, I did it. It felt so weird! Honestly, it felt a little bit like being in high school again and ordering announcements and such for that. It is just so strange to think that I am graduating from college. I don't feel like I am that old or ready. When I was younger, people in college and graduating from college always seemed so much older and ready to move on than I do. These 4 years at BYU have gone by SO fast!!! Even just this semester is flying by.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Oriental Elegance
Posted by Emily at 7:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment