Happy, nervous, anxious, scared, excited. Saturday I got home from Carolyn's to find a letter sitting on my bed for me. It was from the University of Utah. I was really nervous to open it, not wanting to know what it said. I sat down, and opened the letter. The first three lines read "Dear Emily, I am pleased to inform you that the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders has recommended to the Graduate School that you be admitted to our Master's Degree program in Speech and Language Pathology beginning Fall semester, 2008." Meaning: I got accepted to grad school at the U!! Oh my gosh! Truthfully, I thought I would get in but there is always that side of doubt in your mind. But, I made it! I have to accept the position by April, so I still have a little time. But now I have plans for next year! I was feeling a little left out because people all over campus are getting housing and registering and stuff, and I wasn't doing any of that. But now, I have a plan! I am off to grad school!!!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Congrats on your grad school acceptance! That's really great news. Congrats!
Post a Comment