
Here is the latest floral design project: a bridal bouquet. I love it! It was a bit tricky to construct, simply because all the stems are not just straight together, they are spiraled. So getting them to stay spiraled and the flowers to stay in a rounded shape was difficult for my hands, but I eventually got the hang of it. I am so excited about this class! It is so much fun and I am learning so much!! I am bummed though because we only have two labs left.... I was actually thinking this summer when I go home to possibly see about getting a job at one of the floral shops around town just for fun. We'll see!!

Last night Caryn and Michelle Bake came and visited.
They are in town for the weekend and we got together to play. It was really fun to see them again! We went to a friends house and played one of my new favorite games : Rock Band. I had played Guitar Hero before a couple times, and so I kind of knew what I was doing. But with Rock Band, you have not only guitar but bass, drums, and lead singer. We played around for a few hours, and we each rotated each instrument. I think my favorites were the guitar and the drums. So much fun!
Friday, March 28, 2008
New Favorites
Posted by Emily at 11:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I'm so glad you're learning to make bridal bouquets. That will come in handy when you get married in a few months!
Post a Comment