Thursday, March 13, 2008

Pi

Happy Early Pi Day! Technically its tomorrow (3.14.08) but we decided to celebrate a little early.
Kristin came down on Tuesday to play with me. We had a lot of fun, thanks Kris! We went to Brick Oven for lunch (SO GOOD!) and went to the mall (didn't find one single thing to buy....little disappointed!), and went and visited Carolyn at her school, then we went to Carolyn's and made her an early Pi day pie. It was pretty delish. It is a cream cheese lemon pie. Way good!!! It was fun to see her and to play around for the day. I could definitely use more of those days!!!


I think I may finally be catching up to the rest of my family. Over the last several weeks, each member of my family has had their battle with the nasty cold/flu bug that has been going around. Luckily, I have somehow managed to avoid it....until now. Yesterday and this morning I woke up with a horrible sore throat and feeling very weak and fatigued. Not good. Yesterday it went away by 11. Today my throat is better now, but my head is starting to feel a little like a balloon. That means its coming. Bummer, I thought I was safe for the season! I think I will just go take some advil and lay down in my bed. That sounds good. Too bad I have a test that I have to go take. Today is the last day without a fee, and I refuse to pay a late fee to take a test. So I guess I will just have to trudge my way up to the testing center somehow. Wish me luck.

Also....great news. I got my official acceptance letter to grad school from the University of Utah! I am official now! I also applied to the University of Nevada, Reno, and got accepted there as well. I think that I am going to go with the U though. Hopefully it will be a good choice!!

1 comments:

Niki said...

I want your pie recipe! Will you post it? It sound really yummy :)