
Spring is here! Well, mostly. I know I post a lot of pictures of flowers, but this is my latest creation and I just LOVE it! I think spring flowers are the prettiest ever. Needless to say, I am pretty excited about having this arrangement in my apartment. It makes things so much happier! AND, warm temperatures are starting to come back. LOVE that too! I think that Spring flowers and warm weather just gives me renewed energy and makes me happy - always a good thing!
I am slowly getting over this cold that I have. Strange, that I do not have any congestion, just aches and feeling very worn out and fatigued. Thats my biggest problem right now. Joy. This weekend I slept quite a bit. Carolyn said I must be sick if I can sleep tons at night, and still take napes. Well, thats been me for the last few days. Hopefully this ends soon. I don't like being sick!
Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day. Carolyn invited me over for corned beef and carrots and potatoes. We also had green jello salad, and green lemon cake for dessert. It was pretty yummy! In some of my classes I heard a few girls complaining that they hated this holiday and they hated having to wear green and being forced to do this. I just though, ya know what, no one is MAKING you do anything today. Don't wear green if you don't want to. The whole people pinching you thing pretty much ended in elementary school, so don't celebrate it if you don't want to. But let others who want to wear green and eat green food do so and have fun doing it!
Alright, enough soapbox talk. I have two tests this week. One of which I need to go take in about an hour. Joy. Just get it over with, then I can get back to reading a really cute book I started, Goose Girl. If you haven't read it yet, I highly recommend it!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Spring has sprung
Posted by Emily at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment