Why is it such a good feeling when you turn in a big assignment, or complete something really big? I don't know, but I am okay with it. Today I had to give a 45 minute presentation in my Pediatric Audiology class. It was a little scary, I'm not going to lie. I was pretty nervous about it starting from about...three days ago really till after I was done presenting. It actually went pretty well. It is just a good thing that my partner was able to stretch some things out because otherwise we would have been under time. BUT, we did okay, I survived, and I feel very light and free right now. ITs so great! Another added bonus---it is beautiful outside again!!! Yesterday was Easter. It was fun. On saturday Carolyn, Paul, and I dyed eggs, and then I made some easter food to take to her in-laws house for dinner yesterday. Overall, it was a good day. Kind of sad because the last three years mom and dad have been up here for easter. But not this year :(. But thats okay. I will get to see them in about....oh 31 days. But whose counting down till April 24th, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment