Springtime in Utah is almost a joke. It is so wrong that it can be in the mid 60's one day and then the very next day it snows. Welcome to my week. We had snow this week, as well as beautiful temperatures. I am SO ready for warm weather!!
On Sunday I made dinner for my roommates. I made chicken enchilada (yum-o!) and for dessert...trifle! It turned out really good, I was very impressed with myself!! It was a Strawberry Banana Brownie Trifle. So delish!!! And it turned out really pretty too. It was just fun to eat!
Kelsey and I went to Salt Lake on Tuesday to look at housing for next fall. Frankly I was a little disappointed with what we found, which was basically nothing. I don't know...Provo is just so much more student friendly than Salt Lake is! I thought finding housing down here was a pain, but seriously it was a lot easier than finding something now. I am going to keep looking and see if I can come up with something...eventually! Any ideas anyone???
Well, its official. Only a week and a day left of school. Only 21 days till graduation. Holy cow!! Things are just going so fast! I can not believe that in less than a month it will all be over. I don't know that I am ready for that! It feels like I just started my freshman year up here. I'm not ready to leave yet!! I definitely know that I am going to miss BYU. I have had a great time up here and it will be hard to leave. But, I suppose change only makes you stronger, right?
I have been pretty productive today, of which I am quite proud. I woke up not terribly late (good, because I didn't have class at all today), took a test, went to an appointment, cleaned my apartment and room, cleaned out my car, and started a project for school. Look at me go!!!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Random Tidbits
Posted by Emily at 3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment