I feel like the biggest procrastinator as of late. Finals started yesterday, and I just have no desire to study!! Wednesday, which was the first reading day we had, I went with Carolyn to Salt Lake and we had a Spa Day. IT was so great! We went and had manicures and pedicures. Now we have beautiful fingers and toes!! Those are always so fun and so relaxing to get. Love it! So that was one day down the drain. Thursday was the other reading day. I guess I did some studying. Then I hiked up to the Y in the evening. That was the second time I have done that hike. Once you get to the top, the view is totally worth it. But getting to the top, man the hike is like death. I was asking myself "why are you doing this again? wasn't once enough?!" during the trip up. Once we got to the top I remembered why. Not sure that I will volunteer to go again though!! Yesterday I took a final and then moved a ton of my stuff into a shed. So that took up that day. Today...well I was at Carolyn's till around 3:30 and then I came home and studied a bit. I definitely need to do more, but I just can't motivate myself to do it! Don't worry, I will get it done and it will be fine. Its just getting to that point where I make myself study. I can't believe that in less than a week all this will be over with. Amazing. There is one thing about the end of the semester/year that I really hate. Its the time when you start to pack and put things away. You always end up with a mess and things are strewn about everywhere and for some reason people just seem to stop caring and stop cleaning things. So the apartment is just kind of...in disarray. I hate it! I am excited to have it all away in the next few days. Maybe noone else experiences that during the end of the semester...maybe I'm just the weird one! Anyway, I will be glad to have it done thats for sure. Well, not much is on tv tonight so maybe I will go find a good movie and pop it in. Sounds like a great plan to me!!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I completely agree about the messy apartment. It's so frustrating! Don't worry too much about studying. You're graduating! You'll do it...I know you. Anyway, I'll work on keeping the apartment clean and in less than a week, it'll be completely done! Woo!
(I used a lot of exclamation marks...maybe I really like finals week or something)
I always studied the least during finals. Every semester it seemed like my roommate and I would choose finals week to do crazy activities, watch tons of tv, and go out to eat all the time. I sort of miss those days...who would have thought? :)
Don't worry- you'll make it! Just sure your freezer is well stocked with ice cream. :)
Post a Comment