Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Good and Bad

I think I will start with the bad first. This last weekend was both good and bad. I got some really cute new cloth with Carolyn. For good prices too! That was definitely fun. Plus General Conference was on, and it was of course good. Then comes the bad. Saturday sometime during the day I started getting a headache that just would not go away. I tried advil, excedrin, sleep, nothing would work. It seriously became the worst headache I have had, it brought me to tears. No good. So I called mom, she finally came to the decision that I should go to InstaCare. So Car drove me over there (Thanks dude, you seriously are the best!) and I went in. The dr said nothing looked concerning to her, but gave me some medication for my head. THANK YOU. Except....the medication wasn't in pill form. Oh no, it just had to be shots. Great. So I got three, yep three, different shots. And to make it even better, they weren't given in my arm, but in my hips. Even better! So I walked out of there with a better feeling head, but three holes poked in me. Thankfully that took the head pain away and I haven't had a headache since. Cross your fingers that I don't get another one any time soon, because that definitely was AWFUL.

Ready for more bad?? It snowed yesterday. SNOW. In April. Out of control. It was BIG, WET, and HEAVY. Luckily it really didn't stick all that much and its gone today. I am so ready for snow to be gone!!!

Now onto the good. Today was my last floral design lab! Kind of sad, but it was a fun day. We got to make arrangements in glass cubes. VERY my style I think! Mine is kind of funky but I think it works. Its just fun!!!

So there you go, my week in a nutshell. Not even my whole week, basically just 4 days!! Hopefully the rest of this week will be relativly calm and nice. Technically I only have 4 classes left this week. AND, all four of those classes are tomorrow. I LOVE having 4 day weekends!!

I was talking to mom the other day and she reminded me that she and dad will be up here in two weeks! Can you believe that?! Two weeks and I will be graduating. Little nervous and scared? YES. But it should be fun. The not so fun part.....all the things that need to happen between now and that point!!!

0 comments: