Monday, April 14, 2008

Destressing

Right now, I am feeling very much un-stressed. This morning, and this weekend, was quite stressful for me. I am going to the U in the fall, and was admitted as a non-resident, meaning I would have to pay out of state tuition which is out of control high. So, I have been working on seeing about getting residency. My family (basically ALL of my family) has been calling different people this week and weekend and found out that the deadline for residency applications for summer was April 15, a.k.a. tomorrow. I needed so many things that it was just crazy. Saturday I went and opened a new checking account with my bank. Today I got a Utah Drivers License as well as registered to vote. After all that, I had to go to class and take a final. So it was a pretty hectic morning beginning at 7. But, I got all the stuff that I needed to done, faxed in my application (YAY!), took my test, finished class (no more class!!!) and came home. Now, very much relaxed and destressed, I am going to celebrate by doing something. Maybe getting ice cream or something. Carolyn got my Jamba Juice already today to celebrate, which was fun. Thanks Car!!

Also this week I was able to send off my graduation announcements. I think they are very pretty! I still can't believe that graduation is in a week! It is just coming very quickly. It is also hard to think that I'm not coming back to BYU. I realize I am going back to school in the fall, so not much has changed with that. It will be REALLY different going to the U though. A different experience, thats for sure! Now comes the fun part of packing. Joy! I have boxes galore as well as a storage shed to keep it all in. All thats left is to pack them up. Maybe that can wait for another day or two.....

1 comments:

Alyssa said...

Wow...good job getting your residency application in on time! It definitely sounds like you had a crazy day getting everything done.

And congrats on graduation!