Took my last final yesterday morning. My LAST one. Does it feel like I am graduating? No, not really. That feeling hasn't really sunk in yet for some reason. I realize that school is over, and finals are done with, and I am packing up my apartment to move. I realize that. But that my time at BYU is done and over with? It doesn't feel like it! I think part of the reason is because I am just going back to school in August, so technically I'm not DONE with school. Just done for the summer is all. But back to my point, I'm DONE! Tomorrow and Friday I walk in graduation and then I will be an official BYU alum. Woohoo! I am slowly working on packing and cleaning still. I almost have everything ready to go and out of this place. Its a nice apartment and I hate to leave it, but it is time I suppose. Last night was my last night in the apartment. Needless to say, I didn't do much to celebrate. Had some ice cream, watched and fell asleep to a movie. What a party, wouldn't you say? Probably because I was the only one home. So there you go. Mom and Dad are coming in tomorrow, so are Kristin and Craig. I'm pretty excited to see everyone! We are eating at Sizzler on Thursday night and then Friday after graduation we are going to Sweet Tomato's for lunch! So yummy! I am definitely looking forward to that! Also next week, Dad and I are touring BYU (just for fun) and then touring the U. Hopefully it will all go smooth and I can kind of get a feel for where things are and where I need to be next semester. I think I have become very comfortable in my surroundings and had forgotten what it was to be a freshman and not know anyone or where anything is. I am feeling a bit of the anxious/nervousness that comes with starting at a new school. Cross your fingers that everything will go okay and I won't get tooo lost my first day! Other than that...I am just finishing up packing, taking one more load to my storage shed, and then....who knows what I will do with the rest of my day. Hopefully something fun!!!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment