Sunday, October 12, 2008

Let It Snow


Last night was the start of the white season. It started hailing around 11 last night and went on for quite a while. I woke up this morning to about three inches of white- white hail that it. It seriously looked like snow. I am SO not ready for white season!! Its melting off pretty good but still there is white. The mountains will be white from now until April. How depressing. AND the beautiful fall leaves that had started turning in the mountains are probably down. Let winter being I suppose, and its only the beginning of October. Good thing I am going home for a week to (hopefully) no snow! This is how much the hail built up on the stairs. Crazy!



This picture is not as impressive, but you can see the white build up on the car.

1 comments:

Kelsey said...

Happy Fall Break!!!!