It has been such a long time...sorry about that! In my defense, school has been quite busy this last little while. The big news today is this: I took my last final of my first semester of graduate school this morning! That means I am done until January! YAY! I get three wonderful weeks off, no homework, no projects, no tests. Wonderful! I get to go home on Friday and just relax. So exciting! My tests ranged in difficulty, with the most difficult definitely being this morning. This one took 2 hours and was all application based short answer. TONS of writing that definitely made my poor hand ache! Luckily I finished, and its done. I think I did pretty well on everything. Maybe not 100% on everything but enough to make it through okay. thats all I really care about! Overall, I have to say that this semester has been one of the hardest and challenging I have ever had. I've been frustrated, upset, happy, totally confused, and learned so much more than I did in all my 4 years at BYU. Crazy! It was good but went by so stinking fast! Its hard to believe its already over.
In other news...snow. I am pretty much done with it already, and yes, its only December 17th. We have had a few big storms pass by here in the last week and have dumped a ton on us! I think yesterday we got at least 5 inches. Another light storm is supposed to come tomorrow, and another big one on friday. Man oh man. Luckily all the roads and things have been okay when I have had to drive. Lets hope it stays that way. If its not snowing, its stinking COLD. Like I said, I am pretty much done with winter. Bring back the warm!!
Well, I am off to the airport on friday for a nice long break. Cross your fingers that the storm that is supposed to come that day allows me to take off and get back to Nevada!!!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Ahhhh...
Posted by Emily at 1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Hey if you want the warm weather just come visit me. Tomorrow the high is to be 80. I am ready for some snow but I know I won't be seeing any till next year. Anyway, glad you are doing good and talk to you later.
Post a Comment