Well, in less than 3 hours I will (hopefully!) be in the air, on my way home for Christmas! There is a big s torm moving through the area right now, and it is snowing pretty good out there. I am leaving super early to get to the airport, and hopefully my flight won't be cancelled. I can handle being delayed, (to a certain extent), but not cancelled. My wonderful roommate is taking me to the airport, so I don't have to worry about leaving my car there. Now lets just hope we can make it out of the airport and into the air! I am definitely excited about going home. It will be a good break and it will be fun to have the whole family home. Whats even nicer will be that I don't have to do any school work while I'm there! Finals were a bit killer and I am so needing this break. It will be lovely! I hope everyone has a great holiday, travel safely and have a Merry Christmas!! I'm off!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Hey ghoul! I forgotted about this stuff! You're MUCH better than me at writing in your blogalog.
Talk at you lata!
Post a Comment