Three weeks ago I was on the tail end of the semester. I happened to have a day with no class, and C decided to come up and play. We, along with PJ, went to a little beauty salon. C and I got pedicures to beautify our feet and P got a haircut. It was so fun to play with them! The pedicure chairs were massagers, and felt so nice on my back. And of course the pedicure felt so good! I decided that we couldn't pick red or pink to paint our nails with, since that is so plain. We both went bold: I got teal and she got purple. I think mine is brighter than hers. After the lady first painted my nails with the color I was somewhat unsure and thinking it was too bright, but I have grown to really like it. Now we have cute little toes :) We deicded to both get flowers too, since that is the cute part. I think they turned out really well.
Last semester, aka Spring semester, is over with. It ended two and a half weeks ago. I was SO glad to be done with the semester! Final reports, meetings, projects and papers, and finals were all a bit stressful to say the least. As soon as my last final was finished on thursday the 7th, I hopped into my car and drove to the airport to catch my flight home. I was able to stay for a week and two days. It was SO nice to be home. Luckily, this time I was not sick :) I didn't get all that I planned on done, but was somehow able to fill the time! It was really nice to just be home and see m and d, even if we did have to empty the house to get the carpets cleaned. Now they are pretty again.
The break went WAY too fast, as they always do. I had to fly back on the 17th, and started the new semester today. Talk about getting right into things. It really feels like I didn't go home at all, so weird. Just in the same place I was, doing the same things as I was a few days ago. Class today wasn't terrible though, which is a plus. Hopefully it is a somewhat easy summer. Apparently the semester itself is only 10 weeks, which is shorter than the other semesters. It still feels like it is going to be forever haha.
M and D - thanks for letting me come home and stay last week! It was really nice to be home. Eating lots of yummy food and home made ice cream!!!
Monday, May 18, 2009
Lovely feet
Posted by Emily at 10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Cute toes! I've never gotten a pedicure, but it sounds like a nice relaxing thing to do.
Post a Comment