Oh my goodness...test results for the PRAXIS are in. I have been so incredibly nervous about this since I took the test back in January. I walked out of the test feeling not really confident about it, but glad it was over. For some reason it took the company a month to score a scantron test.....anyway, results came back. It took me a while to get the courage up to actually look at how I did. I was really nervous that I didn't pass, which would mean I had to take the test again in March. Crossing my fingers, I opened the document containing my scores. I PASSED!! Woohoo!! I passed the national certification test!! Thank goodness. My school told everyone that they have a 100% passing rate for their students. Instead of being more confident about my abilities, that made me even more nervous, thinking that I would be the one person to take it and fail and make their numbers go down. Thankfully that did not happen!! So now I can relax, and finish out my externships, and be done with the program!!!
Last week was a definite improvement from the week before. Each of my working days was good, and I did not feel anxious or nervous or intimidated at all. It was wonderful!! I felt, for the first time in 4 weeks, that I might actually be able to do this job. I think that when I graduate and get a job of my own, and have my own programs and things to work with, I will actually enjoy the job more than I am right now (walking in in the middle of the year into someone else's program and way of doing things and having to adapt to that for ten weeks). I think I might be able to do this! That is a really good feeling!
In other good news....the Olympics are starting in three days!! So excited to watch them. I love the olympics for some reason. Its the only time I watch and have an interest in some of these sports. I love it!! You can bet I will be up Friday night watching!!!
Last week was a definite improvement from the week before. Each of my working days was good, and I did not feel anxious or nervous or intimidated at all. It was wonderful!! I felt, for the first time in 4 weeks, that I might actually be able to do this job. I think that when I graduate and get a job of my own, and have my own programs and things to work with, I will actually enjoy the job more than I am right now (walking in in the middle of the year into someone else's program and way of doing things and having to adapt to that for ten weeks). I think I might be able to do this! That is a really good feeling!
In other good news....the Olympics are starting in three days!! So excited to watch them. I love the olympics for some reason. Its the only time I watch and have an interest in some of these sports. I love it!! You can bet I will be up Friday night watching!!!




2 comments:
YAY!!!! Now it should all be downhill from here. The end is in site. Way to go.
GO EM! You can do it!
Post a Comment