Monday, March 8, 2010

Just things...

What has been going on the last month?? It feels like things have been busy, but for some reason I can't think of what has been going on lately!! Just school and more school I suppose? Almost finished with my first externship! One and a half weeks left of that, then its on to the next one. I am really excited about going to a new place, and having new experiences. Hopefully I will have an easier time transitioning than I did for this last one. Cross your fingers!!

The olympics. I love them. I have to say that I watched as much as I possibly could. I don't know what it is about them, but I just think they are so exciting! I don't groove too much on all the ice skating and ice dancing and all the hockey. But I got my share in! I tried to watch as much as I could of everything, to get my fill in for the next two years. I have decided that I like more sports in the summer olympics, but these ones are fun too. And I have decided that Vancouver is beautiful. I could go there.

Unluckily for me, my computer died last night. Apparently water and computers don't mix. Who knew...I am so stinking mad at myself for it too. It was just a dumb accident, but now my computer is dead. As a doornail. Won't even turn on. Ka-put. Joy. Thankfully this didn't happen last semester, when my computer/printing needs were much higher. Still though, I feel completly helpless right now. Luckily C has one that she is going to let me borrow for a bit. Still, doesn't make the frustration I am feeling much better. Thanks C, you are totally awesome!

I have been in and out of cleaning moods lately. Once I get going, I just feel like I need to do more. Suppose thats a good thing, right?? I mean, it probably needs to be done. Spring cleaning, let it begin!! I have found myself making a list of things that need to be cleaned/organized, and things that I want to be cleaned/organized. Can't say that I have ever made myself a list for that before. Should be fun! Plus it always feels nice after you have done with work to have a clean place.

I suppose that kind of wraps things up with me for the moment. I have been visiting C and K and J lately. It is fun to play around :) I have severely lacked in the picture taking department. With not much going on, its hard to take pictures of nothing. My goal for the next while is to take more pictures. Just because. Cross your fingers that it works!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I am glad that your computer, despite this post, is actually not dead. Dead computers are not happiness, no ma'am!