Monday, January 23, 2012

Christmas Fun

All the girls and boys were able to go home for Christmas. It was a very much needed break, and it was fun to be with the whole family. We had lots of great food, lots of laughing, and lots of being together. It was really nice weather the entire time we were there-it was lovely! Here is a little look at our time there...

Here I am, trying my hand at crocheting. Didn't get too much done, but its a work in progress.


Yummy Christmas candy - maple walnuts!


My favorite treat. Toffee.

Here is the dude with his "Super J" cape that I made for him. He kept it on for about 3 minutes. We are trying to work on making it cool and him wanting it to be on.

The beautiful Christmas tree. I love it, it is perfect!

Chilling and rocking out on the horse. He loved it!

The Christmas day fun! Belt, socks, calendar, purse, game, knife, potato masher, kitchen aide. It was a great Christmas!

We got the chance to go out and shoot. PJ got new guns for Christmas, so we took them and the .22s out. It was a ton of fun, I love doing it. Here I am with the shot gun. (Not too accurate with it, but I only shot it 3 times. Pretty fun though!)

Perfect aim on the .22

Sisters

Overall it was a really great Christmas. We also had a great New Years! Lots of yummy new years food, fireworks, seeing the HUGE bonfire, staying up till midnight, watching J be CRAZY, seeing the ball drop at midnight. It was a great time. I loved being home, I had a great time and it was a great and very much needed break!

0 comments: