I went to up play with K and J last weekend. Of course it was snowing the day I chose to go up there. J was out playing in the snow when I got there, so we stayed out for a while making french fries, ice cream, and hot cocoa out of snow. It was pretty fun :) While there, K started helping me make a wreath I found online. Basically you make flowers out of crepe paper and then glue them to the wreath form. The flowers...at first it was difficult to get a hang of exactly how to do them. Each one felt like we were making them wrong. But after watching a tutorial online on how to do it, it got much easier and then we started cranking them out. I think I ended up making about 100 for the whole wreath. Here is the beginning stages of wreath production...

Overall, the wreath process was not hard. The hardest part was making the flowers, and it was not that they were hard - it was that there was so many of them to make. Just time consuming. But I am really excited about how it turned out. Obviously its a Valentine's Day wreath. I love it!
This is up close of the flowers.







0 comments:
Post a Comment