
We took J to his favorite Bean Store (Bean Museum). He was so excited to see all the stuffed animals!
K and I were testing projects for her Girls Camp activities. J decided to model some of them for us. The duct tape rings turned out fun. A little too big for me, but they were fun!
We also tried making starburst bracelets. They were much easier than the rings, but did take a while. They look kinda fun, don't ya think?
I found a new hairstyle online somewhere that I decided to try out. Its basically a french braid across the front part of your head, and goes down around the side. Kinda fun!
I undertook the job of making some PJ's for J. Simple task, right? Just some little pj pants. Right.....for whatever reason these two pants were almost the death of me. The pattern confused me to no end, and I had to get help to finish them. Luckily, the kid loved them. Almost made the frustration worth it :)
(Just loved this material!!)
We got to play around alot this summer. This is his CHEEEEESE face. Cute!








0 comments:
Post a Comment