September has started off great....first with a flat tire. My car tire light came on, so I checked the pressure in my tires. One was WAY low, but didn't think much of it. Woke up the next morning to a completely FLAT tire. Yay! Luckily I had some great help from PJ and C, he put the spare on for me and we set out to the tire place to get it fixed. Obviously, it was Labor Day and noone was open then. So Tuesday I went and got it fixed. Now it works and everything is fixed and well again. Just thought my poor car looked so sad and pathetic with the donut on it!
Wore some of my new school clothes today, and am loving them! I got the brown sweater cover thingy with M, and the new necklace with C at the Woman's Expo last weekend. Altogether, I think I pulled off a pretty cute outfit!
Lately I have been getting a little tired of the decore in my house and decided it was kinda time for a change. So I got this framed piece from a store and have been trying to decide where to put it for quite a while. I finally found a good spot for it - in the kitchen! It looks alot smaller and higher in this picture than it really does....but I like where it is and how it fits in.







0 comments:
Post a Comment