Sunday, December 2, 2012

October/November

 October was pretty fun overall. Its starting to get cold, which means its soup weather! Love it! Here is my version of homemade chicken noodle soup. It was delish!

I had this craving for chocolate pudding one night, and decided to try making it from scratch just for fun. The end result: it looked really pretty, but I am not a fan of the taste of homemade chocolate pudding. What a shame....
 And also, here is a cute picture of J. I got to spend a few days with him, playing and being silly.
 Here is my attempt at a Halloween/Thanksgiving decoration. It actually doesn't look too bad in this picture....but in real life, it just looked white, and not crystal-y like it was supposed to. Too bad, such a cute idea!
 I got to go spend some time with K and J, and they took me to the zoo before it got too cold. It was a fun trip, I enjoyed seeing all the animals! Most of them were quite active while we were there! J loved them as well, I think his favorite was the tiger!

 They had a new little 2 month old baby giraffe. The baby was 6 ft tall! So cute!


0 comments: