Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Flowers Galore!

Can you believe its June already? Not only that, but its nearly the middle of June! Holy Cow!!! Things are going by so fast, its incredible. Last Sunday after church I drove to the temple to walk around, look at the flowers, and take some pictures. The flowers had just been replaced and were really pretty. My favorite area was this patch that was FILLED with poppies. So cute!!

Here is my attempt at photography. Lately I have been into taking pictures from different, unique, and fun angles. Moreso than just the regular front on shot that is usually taken. I really like how this one turned out.
Again with the flowers, this little beauty is growing outside my front door. Fun lilly and I love the bright vibrant color. Makes walking to my door happy :)
I found some planter boxes a while ago and had been planning on buying flowers and filling the boxes up. I just haven't gotten around to it, till today. I finally put off my procrastinating and bought the dirt and flowers and filled the boxes. I got enough flowers to fill all three boxes, but only enough dirt to fill two. Whoops. So tomorrow I get to go back to the store and buy more dirt. Then I can plant the last few flowers to complete the set. I really think they are going to be cute once they grow in a bit more. At least it will be some color on my porch.



For my birthday I got one of those hanging tomato planters. Again with the procrastination, I haven't gotten a plant for it yet. So I got a tomato today at the store as well. How in the heck are you supposed to choose between all those varieties of tomatoes? There's like twenty of them! My porch doesn't have any good place to let me hang the bag, so I also need to buy a shephard's hook to put the bag onto. Once I get that, the tomato can start to grow. My own little one person garden of flowers and tomatoes. What fun!!

1 comments:

Alyssa said...

Beautiful flowers!