Sunday, April 3, 2011

Weekend Craft Warrior

Always during Conference weekend C and I find some project to do. This weekend...it was making spring/summer decorations. I am seriously lacking in decorations for my apartment, so we went all out. First is this wreath. Pretty cute!! We ventured out to Joann's and found fabric, made the flowers, painted the wreaths, and put them together. I was not originally going to make this one, but was talked into it. Kinda glad I listened to her this time!!!


The other project we did this weekend was making this pennant banner. Kind of cute, no?? Very much an Easter decoration, which is great cause Easter is still a few weeks away. I am pretty proud of my crafting, as I am not a huge crafting person. C usually has to convince me to do it, and even then I can't go for hours and hours like she can. But we did good I think!!

0 comments: