Saturday was beautiful! The weather was so awesome. It was around 76 outside and lovely. So the spring that I have been waiting for! So I got invited to a bbq at a park with A, so I went and spent pretty much all day at the park. It was great weather, and there was some good food. , Then we had tickets for Lagoon from last week, so we ran up there after the bbq. It was pretty darn crowded. There was a dance competition going on all day, and we watched a few of the clogging performances. Made me want to get up there with them and dance...
The flowers at Lagoon were beautiful! I love them! The daffodils and tulips were huge, and I just had to get a picture...
The flowers at Lagoon were beautiful! I love them! The daffodils and tulips were huge, and I just had to get a picture...
This ride is called Wicked. It basically starts off taking up straight up and straight down. What a start! I have to admit, I love it! I get very active butterflies in my stomach before I actually go on the ride, but afterwords its such a thrill! I am pretty much the only one in my family (besides the brothers-in-law) that likes roller coasters. So it was a fun day!

So tonight I was in the mood to bake. Lately, my baking attempts have not been too successful and I don't know why. Basically, its just been my attempts at cookies. My last batch turned out like melted crisps. So.....
I gave it another shot. This time, it was the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back of the chocolate chip bag. Those usually turn out great, right? The dough looked yummy (and I have to admit, it was!).
I gave it another shot. This time, it was the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back of the chocolate chip bag. Those usually turn out great, right? The dough looked yummy (and I have to admit, it was!).








0 comments:
Post a Comment