Sunday, May 22, 2011

A flower, food, and basketball

A few weeks ago was Teacher Appreciation Week. I didn't think they would do anything for me, because I am not one of the regular teachers. But as I went to my room that monday morning, this was waiting on my door for me! Made me feel special :)


Had a craving for waffles for dinner one night. I was looking around in my freezer and found some peaches I had from last summer. I put them together and had an amazing dinner! It was awesome, I love peaches on my waffles!!!

C has kept posters of the BYU men's basketball team hung up in her room the last few months. She wrote to the team and they sent one of the players over to her school to come visit her class and talk to the kids. I was able to sneak away to visit while the mystery guest came. It was awesome, they sent Noah Hartsock over! He is seriously dang tall. 6'8" I think he said. Wow.
He did a really good job with the kids, and it was a fun thing to see him in person!



0 comments: