Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Food and other things

This last week was M's birthday, and I decided to go all out. Breakfast......

Cinnamon Rolls


Dinner.......


Pork Roast, Mashed potatoes, rolls, salad

Dessert....

Homemade banana ice cream! YUM!



It all turned out really great, it was a good day of food!!


On a completely unrelated note, I got the hiccups last night. They were the deep loud kind that everyone hates. So m told me to look up online how to get rid of them. She heard somewhere to eat a spoonful of sugar. So I looked the idea up, and sure enough it was listed as a remedy for hiccups. Why not, I decided. I took a teaspoon's worth and put it on the back of my tongue as directed. After a few seconds the sugar was gone, and amazing so were my hiccups!! Who knew?! Who knows if it will work time after time, but it was definitely a lifesaver last night!!! Next time you have the hiccups, try a teaspoon of sugar!

And here is just one more picture of the cute boy, sorry I can't help it!



0 comments: