Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Let Summer Being

M and D came up for a couple weeks after school was out. It was fun to have them up here, to just play around and hang out. One of my latest projects was to re-varnish some tray tables I got. I had to sand and re spray them. J was a great helper! The tables turned out really nice!!



We tried to get him to smile!!!

Down in Provo there is an amazing game shop we stopped in one day. I think I found my second calling, as a professional wrestler. What do you think?

Also down there is a new place called the Provo Beach Resort. Looks awesome, and I am going to have to go back to do some of the awesome things they have available. While we were there, C, P, and I decided to ride the waves...
It was fun to hang out with the whole family for a while. We made ice cream almost ever day...its delish!!! We had lots of fun just hanging out and being goofy!


0 comments: