I have been wanting grape juice for days. None has been avaliable to me either, and it has been a sad week for that!! Finally I went and got some grape juice today and let me tell you, its heaven! I love grape juice! I really don't know why I don't drink it more often. Because everytime I have it, I am reminded of just how much I love it. Whatever the reason may be...I am drinking it now and loving it!!
These next two weeks are going to be mega stressful. I have so much to do for school, its almost funny. Keyword being almost. I have this terrible problem lately of procrastinating doing things, and if I don't break through that barrier this week I will be in some major trouble. So its time to buckle down and work through the wanting to be lazy. Cross your fingers for me!!!
It snowed today. Not much, just a bit. None of it stuck, which is good. It all dried up and just left the road moist, much like rain does to a road. Thankfully it didn't stick and hopefully it shouldn't be ice in the morning. Never a fan of ice.
Well...thats about it for today at least. I am going to go drink some more grape juice and watch 24!!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Slightly random
Posted by Emily at 6:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment