Lately I have been really loving fresh spinach in salad. I went to a restaurant the other day and had this really good salad and I decided to recreate it at home. So I went to the store, got the stuff, and had a salad that was delish, not to mention beautiful!
Here is my creation:
Spinach, mandarin oranges, craisins, almonds, and 3 squirts of WishBone Salad Spritzers Raspberry Bliss dressing. It has become a new favorite, and I may have eaten it three nights in a row this week! I probably add more oranges and craisins than normal people, but hey, its good!
Walked out of clinic this evening and guess what...it was snowing. Apparently there is a storm every other day this week. Joy. Guess it is just something to try and take my mind off next week's tests! I am so ready for this weekend, and more importantly the day off on Monday! It is going to be great, even if it is snowing!!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Yum!
Posted by Emily at 10:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
You have a day off Monday? What?! You school kids and your holidays. Spoiled rotten, that's what you are...
Post a Comment