I began a new tradition for myself last semester. The last day of class, when class had finally ended for the semester, I treated myself to Cafe Rio for dinner. I felt as thought I deserved some good food for my hard work. Since that day, I decided that each semester after classes had ended I would get Cafe Rio for dinner. Well, technically today wasn't the last day of classes, but it WAS the last day of clinic. Last day? Okay! Cafe Rio was on the menu for my dinner. It was so yummy! Their pork burritos are amazing. I love them. I really was in the mood for a pork salad, but they do not store well and I can't eat an entire salad for one meal and would have to save half of it. So I got the burrito and it was delish. Happy last day of clinic for the semester!!!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Tasty Celebration
Posted by Emily at 11:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment