Can you believe it is already April 1? I can't. I keep asking myself where did the last three months go? Craziness!!! Good news: I am finally all better. No sickness here! (Watch, with that one statement I will catch something very soon. Just my luck.) It feels really good to feel good. That sounds a little strange, but its true. I like waking up and not feeling gross. Yay!
After a little shopping trip this weekend, C and I came home with some fun purchases. First: flowers. These have been growing in popularity over the past while and they are pretty cute. So we gave in and bought some. We got one that is just a plain white flower, and then I got one that is white, pink, and brown. I think they are both pretty cute, and I have already worn them. They give a little kick of happiness, don't you think?
A while ago on the Rachel Ray Show, she featured a sweet treat from a local bakery in Provo. They were little cake bites that looked quite yummy. Since C and I have this plan to visit all the local bakery and sweets shops in the area, we decided to venture to this store and taste the treats. We got to the store (which also sells gourmet cupcakes and cookies), found the cake bites (which were a little expensive for so few, but it was worth it!), and bought them. P wasn't impressed, but C and I really enjoyed them. They are just little bites of cake covered in chocolate. YUM!

These ones were chocolate, which is the only flavor they were selling that day. I am not sure if they offer more flavors on different days or what. But in the words of Rachel Ray: Yum-O!
We also stopped at Target to look around and found these little hats... I did not buy this one but had a fun time trying the different styles on. This one seems to be quite popular as of late. What do you think?
In other news...more snow. It doesn't stop around here. This week alone there are supposed to be three different storms. It snowed this morning in fact. Its spring for goodness sake! Lets be done already!!!
School is...school. Busy busy busy. Had two tests this week...one on tuesday which went fairly well I believe, and then one (a take home test) which is due tomorrow. This second one I am so unsure of. I really have no idea if I am doing it right, if I have enough information, and I am so done with it. I don't even care about it any more! Luckily I just have to turn it in in the morning and be done with it. Thank goodness. Therapy is going well. Making a little bit of progress with people. I would like to have made more by this point, but what are you gonna do? I am really surprised that we only have a few weeks left in the semester! This one went really fast. Exciteing for sure!! Just keep pushing through and get this one out of the way.
Oh by the way, today is a curly hair day. Having it curly always makes me happy. I think that I don't do it this way often enough. I am always surprised when I do it how much I like it. Maybe I will do it more??
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Weekend Fun
Posted by Emily at 2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Glad things are going well. Those cake bites look yummy!
Love the flowers and LOVE that you are finally feeling better!! Your hair is getting long! I'm having a curly hair day too- but only cause it is snowing so much that I knew straightening it would do no good. Hate those days. Oh well. (Btw, this is Niki, I'm just logged in under my work blog right now)
Having those flowers in your hair is quite beautiful.
Post a Comment