Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Visitor

It has been raining pretty much all day long. I woke up to rain, and it rained all through class, after class, on my way home, and it is still going. Although, it sounds like it is coming down much harder right now than it has all day. Doesn't that always seem to be the case at night? I think it does. So I was at home today, doing some work and I was looking outside my window at the rain. I saw a big spot on the window so I had to investigate. I opened my blinds to find this visitor who came to visit...



SICK! A slug on my window!! So stinking gross! He was just slithering his way across the outside of my window. It was so not pretty watching him slink across the window so slowly. Gross. It took about a half hour for him to make his way from one end to the other, and then I lost sight of him. I am just glad he was on the OUTSIDE and not the inside. Slimy little visitor!

1 comments:

Kelsey said...

That is so disgusting!!! I'm glad it was outside.