He's here!! The cutest baby ever! I am pretty fond of this little guy already, and all I have seen him do is sleep! Everything went well, and all are doing great. I was able to go and be the food delivery girl for my sister, with the added benefit of getting to be the first one to hold him!
This is not a very good picture of his face...but he was burrowing under the blankets. Still, isn't this the cutest face ever?
First picture with auntie em!! I think he enjoyed it, because I most certainly did!
In other news...today was also a test day for me at school. It went better than expected honestly. I was really nervous and worried and it felt like I had not prepared near enough. I really thought more tiny details would have been included, but thankfully it was more general that I expected it to be. I am just glad its over with, and I can sleep tonight!!!
In other news...today was also a test day for me at school. It went better than expected honestly. I was really nervous and worried and it felt like I had not prepared near enough. I really thought more tiny details would have been included, but thankfully it was more general that I expected it to be. I am just glad its over with, and I can sleep tonight!!!






1 comments:
I too think he is cute!!!
Post a Comment