Labor Day weekend! Even though I have only been in school for two weeks, it was seriously nice to get a break!! I spent the weekend down with C & P, and it was pretty good. Did some crafting, some shopping (I came out with three new shirts!! WOOHOO!!), lots of MarioKart, and eating of great food. And of course, THE game on saturday. Go Cougs!!!
P and I made baklava for the football game. It was pretty delicious! We have become quite good at it, I must say. I even think I prefer the home made to those bought at a store or those at a buffet! C made chocolate zucchini cake, as well as zucchini bread also. They both were super yummy. Definitely a fan!!!
P and I made baklava for the football game. It was pretty delicious! We have become quite good at it, I must say. I even think I prefer the home made to those bought at a store or those at a buffet! C made chocolate zucchini cake, as well as zucchini bread also. They both were super yummy. Definitely a fan!!!Today we went and saw "Julie and Julia". I was pretty excited about this movie, and thought it could definitely be a fun watch. Unfortunately I was not impressed. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a horrible movie. It just was not all that great. Plus, it had some language issues that didn't need to be there. Pretty disappointed with that part of it. But...it was alright. Something to do I suppose :)
And now the big news of the weekend. I realize I just had this done about a month ago, but lately I have been looking at pictures from my graduation a year and a half ago and really liking the length of my hair at that time. I got it cut about a month ago like I said, and it was good. But I thought I would like just a little more length taken off, just a bit. C was a good sport and did it for me. I have to admit it ended up being a bit shorter than I anticipated it being. But, she did a great job and I am getting used to it more and more. I think I am really liking it, it definitely is shorter! But it is cute, thanks C!!
And now the big news of the weekend. I realize I just had this done about a month ago, but lately I have been looking at pictures from my graduation a year and a half ago and really liking the length of my hair at that time. I got it cut about a month ago like I said, and it was good. But I thought I would like just a little more length taken off, just a bit. C was a good sport and did it for me. I have to admit it ended up being a bit shorter than I anticipated it being. But, she did a great job and I am getting used to it more and more. I think I am really liking it, it definitely is shorter! But it is cute, thanks C!!

Tomorrow begins the grind once again. We get apprentices sometime this week. How exciting :) I have a quick 5-7 minute presentation on wednesday that I am getting nervous about. Luckily, a test that was supposed to be tomorrow got moved to next week. Always a happy thing. Just kind of bummed this long weekend is over!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment