Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fun new jewlery

It is crazy how fast some weeks go by! I can't believe that September only has one and a half weeks left in it!! Man oh man. I can't say that things have been terribly exciting around my neck of the woods lately, just the normal school thing. I am having a good time with my clients this semester, it is definitely a different experience working with adults than it is working with children! I feel like now, if I HAD to work with an adult, that I would no longer be clueless and no idea what to do. Thank goodness for experience!! After talking with one of my supervisors this week, I realized that I only have 10 more sessions with one of my clients. Crazy!! It is going by fast, that is for sure.

This weekend I went down to C's and we played. We went shopping on Saturday to see if we could find some cute bathroom accessories for her and some beads for my new watch that is in progress. We had success in finding my beads, but that was about it really. It was stinking hot outside...even with the clouds. We were pretty zapped of energy by the time we were done. Because of the heat, we just had to stop by Sonic for happy hour. Nothing beats a good lemon-berry slush. So stinking good, and for $ .50? Seriously. Its like we HAD to get them :)

Last night was the first BYU home game. We watched it on tv. Disappointing? Yes. Very? YES. Sadly, I didn't even watch the last ten minutes of the game. Move on to next week I suppose. The one thing that did keep me occupied and happy during the game was this: my new watch.

Dilligently stringing beads onto the stretchy line. Only had to redo it about 3 times :)

Halfway done!!

Here is the finished watch, front side. Love it!


Backside of the watch all finished up.


The watch. I was inspired by the new cute watches that have the interchangeable bands that you just clip onto one face. I have seen them all over and decided to try making my own. I was able to find a face that I really like, and I think that the rest turned out really great. I love it!!

0 comments: