Two weeks ago, the day I got back to Utah, K had a baby shower in Salt Lake. C and I went and kept her company. She got tons of cute things, including this ultra cute BYU outfit. Can you tell we are a true blue family??
Eating lunch at the shower.
Here is the beauty. Just as a point of reference as to the size, it is sitting next to my cell phone. Yes, it is pretty darn small. But I grew it :)
Last weekend, C needed to decorate 100 cookies for P's mom. She enlisted my help on Saturday to turn her kitchen/house into a cookie decorating factory. They were sugar cookies in the shape of high heels. I think they turned out pretty cute when we were done.Today marks the end of two weeks being in school thus far. It has been alright. Definitely busy with school work and clinic and whatnot. I think (and hope!) that I am starting to get a feel for what I am supposed to be doing with my clients. Goals are due next week...we shall see how that goes! Also next week we get apprentices. That should be exciting. I remember being an apprentice last fall. Totally scared, even though all you do really for the first month or two is observe through the observation room. Hopefully I won't mess things up too much and look like I don't know anything to this person :)
Good news, I heard on the news that things are supposed to be cooler this next week! The high's are supposed to be in the 80's which is so wonderful. Definitely ready for that! Labor Day weekend is this weekend, and I am excited to get a day off of school. I realize I have only been in two weeks, but it still is nice!! The only plans as of right now include shopping and watching the BYU game on saturday. Go Cougs!!!




1 comments:
Cute cookie shoes! It seriously makes me want to bust out some sugar cookies now. :)
Post a Comment